As a Software Engineer, you will be working within our project teams to contribute to the digitalization effort of our medium- and large-size worldwide customers, operating in a variety of industry segments, including food & beverage, automotive, life sciences, and aerospace. You will work in a multidisciplinary and multinational environment where you will have to understand production processes, while working with cutting-edge technologies for web development as well as with Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) software suites, ie platforms explicitly meant to model manufacturing plants and manage/optimize their processes.
In this role you are responsible for the development, testing and deployment of MOM solutions for our customers in North America as well as globally. While most of the development and testing activities take place off site, for deployment of the solutions into our customers environments, this role requires the ability to travel and work from a customer site. As such this role provides the opportunity to travel to the US and Canada for project implementations, as well as the potential to participate in global implementation programs.
• Experience with, or strong interest in, business and manufacturing processes and the ambition to develop solutions that enable our customers to continuously improve their processes.
• Knowledge of higher-level programming languages like C# NET, HTML5 technologies, and databases such as MS SQL.
• Ambition to operate in manufacturing environments during the implementation of business & manufacturing solutions.
• Able to smoothly interact with people on different levels within our customer's and our organization.
• Eager to learn, open to a dynamic environment and like to travel.
• Good communication skills oral and written, and good command of the English language.
• Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Computer Science or related fields of study.
• Knowledge of other programming and scripting languages, especially Python.
• Experience with Industrial Automation and/or Manufacturing IT/OT.
• Experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES).
• Experience with software design/architecture.
Whether you are looking for your first job to jump start your career or you already have some work experience, if you feel that you fit the profile then do not hesitate; apply today!